A free skin cancer screening clinic will be held Saturday at the KU School of Medicine in Wichita.
Young cancer patient copes with grueling chemotherapy using weekly dance parties.
The woman had collapsed in early February after complaining of a bad headache.
German measles is officially gone from North and South America.
Hy-Vee Inc. says it is recalling Hy-Vee Summer Fresh Pasta because of a potential listeria contamination.
According to new guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics, children should not have to miss school because of head lice.
The desire to be thin is hard to escape.
It’s nothing new, but essential oils seem to be getting a lot of attention lately.
The U.S. government is lowering the recommended level of fluoride in drinking water for the first time in more than 50 years.
The Texas town of Brenham is praying for local dairy, Blue Bell Creameries, linked to listeria outbreak.
Is ice cream safe to eat? Federal officials say yes.
Students graduating from Kansas Wesleyan’s nursing program next month will have degrees with national accreditation.
The company that produces Mucinex has recalled certain lots of liquid bottles because they aren’t labeled correctly.
A Kansas couple is using their faith and a special cradle to help others heal.
The mother opted for triceps in her trimester, obliques in her obstetrics and crunches until contractions