The KDHE has issued an Emergency Order of Suspension to Cherished Memories, a licensed day care home
The KDHE said in a news release that laboratory tests have confirmed that the death was the result of meningococcal meningitis.
KDHE officials issued the advisory because of an electrical failure that led to a loss of chlorine.
The Gilkey family said the memory of Ryan lives on through many things, especially his decision to become a donor.
THE BCHD said currently there is no evidence to suggest the general public is at an increased risk of developing meningitis.
Save-A-Lot recalls Pick 5 Mix & Match Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches due to the potential to be contaminated with listeria.
One in five teens battle mental health issues, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
Kansans safely disposed of more than eight tons of unused medicines during last week’s National Drug Take-Back Day.
The KDHE has issued a boil water advisory for the public water supply located in the Hamilton Co. RWD #1 in Hamilton County.
Indiana police warn parents after seizing powerful drugs disguised as a popular candy.
Parts of the state have seen a lot of heavy rain this spring. Now that the sun is out, it’s perfect weather for mold growth.
The National Take Back initiative in the Sedgwick County area will collect any expired or unwanted prescriptions.
A majority of the patients have already had the mumps vaccine.
There’s more evidence that frequently gulping down sweet beverages could be bad for your brain.
A new fitness trend combining goats and yoga has made its way into a Kansas barn.