Stove-top fire causes $100K in damages

The fire caused $100,000 in damages. (Photo courtesy KSN News)

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – You may have seen smoke from a fire in west Wichita as you went to work this morning.

The fire was on N. Gordon.

Two adults and a baby got out safely, but the damage to their home is around $100,000.

Investigators say the fire started on the stove-top and they have ruled it as accidental.


Get breaking news, weather and traffic on the go. Download our News App and our Weather App for your phone and tablet. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.