Severe thunderstorms with damaging winds and large hail are possible from northern Oklahoma to central Kansas.
Thunderstorm development is likely along a dryline extending south-southwest across the Southern Plains. Warm temperatures and high humidity will likely result in thunderstorm development Thursday afternoon and evening.
Forecasters say strong winds and large hail will be the primary threat.
Severe weather resources:
- Kansas Radar
- Interactive Radar with watches / alerts
- Threat Tracker Blog
- KSN Weather Twitter Alerts
- KSN Storm Tracker 3 weather app
- KSN Live Video (latest weather updates when not live)
- Track storm chasers live (external link)
Send us your weather photos:
- Severe Weather Tips: Thunderstorms
- Severe Weather Tips: Tornado
- Tornado safety rules for preparation at home
- Tornado safety while out driving
- Severe weather safety kit