WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita fire crews battled a house fire in College Hill. It broke out Tuesday morning in the 200 block of North Dellrose.
Firefighters arrived and found flames coming from the home.
No one was inside the home at the time of the fire. Firefighters were able to rescue a dog.
Investigators said old electrical wiring in the attic started the fire. Damage is estimated at $220,000.
A You Caring page has been set up for the two fire victims, Erin and Ryan Potter. You can click here for more.