- Teacher, Coach, Haysville City Council
- Graduated from Campus High School 1984
- Newman University in 1999 BS in Elementary Education
- Chief Negotiator Haysville Education Association
- Haysville Planning Commission 2000
- Haysville City Council Ward III 2001-2010
- Haysville City Council Ward 1 2013-present
- Past Chairman Haysville Park Board
- Past President of City Council
I have lived in Haysville nearly my entire life. I have been married to my wife, Paige, for 20 years. We have four wonderful children, daughter Olyvia 19, sons, Tracy 27, Dawsen 17, & Daine 15. We are members of St. Cecilia Parish.
What is your plan to deal with the Kansas Budget?
It’s time to move Kansas forward in a new direction with new ideas. I will work to grow the economy, create jobs, and bring in new businesses. To do that we need to repeal the irresponsible tax experiment and balance the state budget.
What kind of changes do you support in rewriting the school funding formula? Do you support additional funding for Kansas schools?
Any new formula must focus on individual students, putting the majority of dollars into the classroom and teachers pay. Local control must be a top priority as well.
What is your number one priority for the upcoming legislative session and how do you plan to address it?
We must fix our broken tax policy with new ideas that can move Kansas forward in a positive direction. We must treat education as an investment in our states job creation plan. We must also expand Medicaid to enable our most vulnerable citizens to get the care they need. It will also create jobs and save our rural and small hospitals from closing.
WEBSITE | Crum for Kansas