School alerts: How to sign up

WICHITA, Kansas — If you would like to receive campus alerts for Kansas colleges, you need to be an enrolled student, faculty or staff of the school and utilize your login ID.

If you are a parent of a student, you can ask your student to add your name and phone number to the notifications in their account setup.

For more information about Kansas college school alerts, see these resources:

Kansas State University:

Kansas University:

Wichita State University:

Emporia State University:

Fort Hays State University:

Comments are closed.