WICHITA, Kansas – The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office has released a list of the people arrested at Jezebel’s.
Late Sunday, shortly after midnight, the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at 4520 East 47th Street South. Jezebel’s management was also served with a letter from the Clerk’s office seeking revocation of the adult entertainment establishment license. Right now, the club is closed on its own accord.
RELATED LINK | Jezebel’s License Revocation Letter
Deputies and detectives conducted a search as part of an ongoing criminal investigation from November 29, 2013 to March 30, 2015.
“As a result of our analysis, a decision was reached to launch an investigation using several divisions in the sheriff’s office. We did not target Jezebel’s,” said Capt. Greg Pollock, Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Department. “We are alleging that management had some knowledge of the activities that were occurring.”
The sheriff’s department says 185 events at the location created 68 criminal cases that ranged from simple battery, liquor law violations, and drug violations.
“This was one when you look at the number of recorded instances, the number of calls from 911 to respond, this was on a scale by itself,” said Capt. Pollock.
Detectives had additionally secured arrest warrants for various employees associated with the business for previous narcotics buys and morals violations.
The following persons were arrested for the alleged violations or have turned themselves in and have been booked on their warrants:
- Cornell Perry, Age 40 – Liquor law violations
- Jennifer Pottorff, Age 28 – Liquor law violations
- Sylvia Santo, Age 25 – Drug law violations
- Christina D. White, Age 29 – Drug law violations
- Bernard Mills, Age 33 – Drug law violations
- Sarrina Wagner, Age 28 – Drug law violations
- Travis C. Williams, Age 22 – Drug law violations
- Shanice Johnson, Age 23 – Drug law violations
- Colby Barron, Age 35 – Liquor law violations
- Brittany Burdine, Age 26 – Drug Law violations
The following persons were arrested on scene for charges not related to the original investigation:
- Baaijah Loggins, Age 20 – Municipal Traffic Warrant
- Deon Smith, Age 30 – Unrelated warrant
- Maria Sanchez, Age 29 – Unrelated Warrant
The following persons remain at large:
- Joscelyn Cuba, Age 24 – Drug law violations
- Lindsey Frontel, Age 20 – Liquor and drug law violations (note below)
- Jasper Gray, Age 24 – Drug law violations
- Rasheedah Long-Nail, Age 23 – Drug law violations
- Bridgett Moncado, Age 32 – Drug law violations
- Cheyann Prock, Age 27 – Drug law violations
Anyone with information about the location of these individuals can call 911 or Sheriff Investigations at 316-660-5300. They may also call Crimestoppers anonymously at 316-267-2111.
Note: In a previous version, Baaijah Loggins was shown as being arrested for Drug Law Violations. Captain David Mattingly of the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office reported to KSN on Wednesday afternoon that their office had reported that in error.
Note: According to the Sedgwick County District Attorney, charges against Lindsey Frontel have been dismissed without prejudice. That means they can be re-filed at a later date. The investigation into these allegations is ongoing.