WICHITA, Kansas – Many of the offices of the City of Wichita will be closed Monday in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
The City Manager’s office said in a news release those offices which will be closed include:
- City Hall
- All Wichita Police Department substations
- All Neighborhood Resource Centers
- Park and Recreation Centers
- Watson Park
- Great Plains Nature Center
- Old Cowtown Museum
- Century II’s administrative offices
- The Animal Control Shelter
- The Wichita Art Museum
- City Arts
In addition, Wichita Transit bus service and its administrative offices will not be operational.
Botanica Wichita will be open Monday, and will feature a Memorial Day concert at 1:00 p.m. Wichita’s municipal golf courses and the Riverside Tennis Center will be open during normal hours,
All Wichita Public Library locations and the Mid-America All-Indian Center will be closed Sunday and Monday.