SALINA, Kansas – Saline County Crime Stoppers is asking for the public’s help in tracking down the thieves who stole more than $22,000 in property sometime between May 1 and May 13.
The thefts took place during the daytime hours in the 2200 block of South Hedville Road in Salina. The items taken include scrap metal and homemade industrial tools.
The items reported stolen were:
• 9 metal tailgates to gooseneck grain trailers
• Sections of a screed (concrete trowel)
• Steel riggings
• 3 aluminum tool boxes
• Unknown amount of galvanized steel metal fence posts
• Unknown amount of “John Clamps”
• Homemade hydraulic box lift
• 30 automotive batteries
• Parts to a John Deere three point hitch
• Various sizes of scrap metal
Anyone with information about the crime should call Salina/Saline County Crime Stoppers at 620-825-TIPS (847). All tips are anonymous, and the person whose tip results in the apprehension of the thiefs could receive a cash reward of up to $1,000.