BANGOR, Maine (AP) — Horror writer Stephen King has released dates for his tour to promote his book “Revival.”
The six-city tour that was announced Monday kicks off in New York City on Nov. 11, the date the book goes on sale. It continues to Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; Wichita, Kansas; and Austin, Texas, before wrapping up Nov. 17 in South Portland, Maine.
More details will be released next month.
King’s website describes the book as “a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life.” It promises an ending that’s the most “terrifying conclusion Stephen King has ever written.”
The schedule, as posted on King’s website, is below:
- November 11, 2014: New York City
- November 12, 2014: Washington, DC
- November 13, 2014: Kansas City, MO
- November 14, 2014: Wichita, KS
- November 15, 2014: Austin, TX
- November 17, 2014: South Portland, ME
Stephen King’s website