Child suffers burns in cooking accident

KSN News (file)
KSN News

WICHITA, Kansas – A child was rushed to the hospital with burns Tuesday afternoon.

It happened in the 1500 block of West 2nd Street just before 5 p.m.

According to authorities, a 3 year old and a 6 year old were helping their mom in the kitchen.

The 3 year old grabbed the pot handle and spilled water on the 6 year old.

The child was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.

KSN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language, racial slurs or consistent name calling will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus