WICHITA, Kansas – The Sedgwick County Health Department will offer a special Saturday vaccination clinic from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at 2716 W. Central, Wichita.
Vaccinations are free to uninsured children age 18 and younger, and proof of income is required.
Most insurance is accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid. Please bring your child’s shot record to the clinic.
For more information about vaccinations, contact your doctor or the Sedgwick County Health Department at 660-7300.
2014-2015 School Year Immunization Requirements
- DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) – 5 doses
- Polio – 4 doses
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) – 2 doses
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses
- Varicella – 2 doses grades K-10, 1 dose grades 11-12
- Hib (Haemophilus influenza, type b) – 4 doses for children younger than age 5
- Pneumococcal – 4 doses for children younger than age 5
- Hepatitis A – 2 doses for children younger than age 5
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) – 1 dose grades 7-10
Schedule a Vaccination Clinic at Your School
Call the Sedgwick County Health Department to schedule mobile vaccination clinics at your school. These clinics help ensure students receive vaccinations on time and help reduce the number of kids excluded from school because they are not up to date with required vaccinations. For more information or to schedule a clinic, call 660-7338 or visit the immunizations page.