PTSD help for veterans

KSN News (file)
KSN News

WICHITA, Kansas – For veterans seeking help for PTSD, there are treatment centers in Wichita and Topeka.

The numbers to call are the Dole VA Center in Wichita at 316-685-2221 or the O’Neil VA Center in Topeka at 785-350-3111.

Experts say that if you feel like you need immediate help, you should contact a mental health professional like COMCARE at 316-660-7500.

You may have to pay out of your pocket, but the Veterans Administration does pay for disability caused by PTSD.

If you feel suicidal, call the National Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK.

Comments are closed.