Man chokes after eating handfuls of pork

Emergency lights (LIN Photo/Brett Bensley, File)
Emergency lights (LIN Photo/Brett Bensley, File)

WICHITA, Kansas – Wichita emergency crews on Monday responded the Carniceria El Guero after a 51-year-old man walked into the business and began eating handfuls of pork.

It happened after 8 p.m. at 524 West 21st Street North.

The man started choking on the pork and fell to the floor.

Workers at the business started conducting CPR to revive the man.

He was transported to Via Christi St. Francis Hospital.

Police are not sure what the man’s intent was for eating the pork.

KSN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus