Revisit some of the best performances by American athletes from Day 4 of the Sochi Olympics, including snowboarding, ski jumping, pairs figure skating, curling and more. (Watch video)
Following last night’s halfpipe action, we have a “Shaun White vs. I-Pod” playlist. (Watch video)
Check out Yuri “I-Pod” Podladtchikov’s runs from the men’s snowboarding halfpipe final. With Shaun White hot on his heels, I-Pod is able to go into his bag of tricks and land the “YOLO” flip, a move he invented. (Watch video)
Check out Shaun White’s two runs from the men’s snowboarding halfpipe final. White failed to reach the podium in this event, finishing fourth overall. (Watch video)
Switzerland’s Iouri Podladtchikov lays down the YOLO to cap off his gold medal run in men’s snowboarding halfpipe. (Watch video)
Shaun White spoke after finishing fourth in the halfpipe, which ended his quest for three medals. ‘I wanted four,’ he said, noting that he had hoped to medal in slopestyle, too. (Watch video)
Take a look inside the life of snowboarding’s latest gold medalist, Iouri Podladtchikov, as he shows his Switzerland roots, Vancouver 2010 Olympic fallout, origin of ‘Yolo’ trick plus the desire to beat Olympic and world champion Shaun White. (Watch video)
Erin Hamlin’s preparation is so refined, when it’s time for the biggest race of her life, she has the ability to “just black out and have fun.” Follow Hamlin on her journey to U.S. Olympic history. (Watch video)
Dara Howell, Devin Logan and Kim Lamarre accept their medals for three amazing performances in women’s slopestyle. (Watch video)
For the first time in Olympic alpine history, Slovenia’s Tina Maze and Dominique Gisin of Switzerland tied for gold in women’s downhill. NBC’s Julie Donaldson breaks down the event, as well as men’s curling and looks ahead to today’s action including Shani Davis’ race to 1000m three-peat. (Watch video)
Olympic Zone Show
- Kelly Clark on her journey to Sochi
- Behind the scenes at the IBC
- Steve Harvey learns to curl
- Nastia Liukin asks which is better: snowboarding or skiing?
- Fit to be tied: Tina Maze, Dominique Gisin share Sochi downhill gold
- Sochi Olympics: Gold medal winners
- Through the lens: Top images of Day 4
- Slideshow of rivalry history
BUZZ WORTHY VIDEO
- Go big on the Olympic slopestyle course and experience what the athletes call a fun and frightening trip.
- Tina Maze sings her hit single
- Jimmy Fallon hands out some Olympic superlatives.
- NBC’s Randy Moss reports on American ski jumper Todd Lodwick as he happens to walk by and stops to get in a classic photobomb.
- VOD wildest crashes from women’s freestyle skiing