WICHITA, Kansas – There will be no school in the Wichita Public Schools on Wednesday, February 5.
The school district says it is in order to allow for the clearance of city streets, and to safely clear our campuses.
All school and non-attendance centers will be closed on Wednesday.
Only designated employee groups will report to work, including:
· 10 a.m. report time: Director and above at all central office sites (AMAC, SSC, IST, ISC)
· 10 a.m. report time: Building principals, engineers and custodians at all school sites
· 10 a.m. report time: All 260-day operations division staff members, and all custodial office staff at the SSC
· Regularly-scheduled hours: All SSC-based security personnel (school-based security do NOT report to work on Wednesday)
· Schedule as assigned: snow removal crews