News Director, Executive Producer
You love to anchor, but get sick of boring content? Like to anchor, but miss reporting? Looking for that dream job that combines a witty, fun newscast to anchor with the chance to report on big stories? Oh- and that witty, fun newscast that’s won Best Newscast in the state for the past two years? Then look no more.
KSN is looking for an energetic anchor/reporter to anchor the daily Fox 9PM newscast we broadcast for KSAS.
- Anchor Monday — Friday 9PM Fox newscast.
- Turn stories for KSN 10PM newscast, and other shows as assigned.
- Present compelling, clear, creative and accurate live shots.
- Interact with all facets of the community to gather information and cultivate news sources.
- Represent the station at community events in a professional manner.
- Must have excellent reading, writing, spelling, grammar and organizational skills, both for TV broadcast writing and online content.
- Proficiency in newsroom computer systems.
- Ability to shoot and edit stories for broadcast is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and moderate to high stress and deadline pressure, while keeping a strong attention to detail.
- Produce content for all of KSN’s digital platforms.
- College degree in Journalism or related field preferred.
- Two — three years experience as TV reporter.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs of equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Send resume and links to email@example.com
Or mail resume and reel to:
833 N. Main
Wichita, KS 67203
KSNW-TV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WELCOMES APPLICATIONS FROM MINORITY & WOMEN’S GROUPS.