Morning Newscast Reporter
News Director, Executive Producer
Do you love mornings? An experienced and demonstrative reporter who can make magic on boring live shots? Do you scoff at the notion of a boring live shot? Willing to join the number one morning team in the market? Then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking to add a reporter who knows how to work a morning beat, cover breaking news and develop last night’s lead into fresh gold on those slow news days. If this fits the bill, then we’re looking for you.
- Daily live presence in morning show, multiple live shots each day.
- Present compelling, clear, creative and accurate live shots.
- Interact with all facets of the community to gather information and cultivate news sources.
- Represent the station at community events in a professional manner.
- Must have excellent reading, writing, spelling, grammar and organizational skills, both for TV broadcast writing and online content.
- Proficiency in newsroom computer systems.
- Ability to shoot and edit stories for broadcast is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and moderate to high stress and deadline pressure, while keeping a strong attention to detail.
- Produce content for all of KSN’s digital platforms.
- College degree in Journalism or related field preferred.
- Two — three years experience as TV reporter.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs of equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Send resume and links to email@example.com
Or mail resume and reel to:
833 N. Main
Wichita, KS 67203
KSNW-TV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WELCOMES APPLICATIONS FROM MINORITY & WOMEN’S GROUPS.