ME: 2 Minn. roommates died of CO poisoning

SPRINGFIELD, Minn. (AP) — An autopsy report says two men found dead in a south-central Minnesota farmhouse last week died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Brown County sheriff’s office said Monday a damper on the furnace of the rural Springfield home was not functioning properly.

Authorities say the father of one of men called 911 at about 1:40 p.m. Friday. Upon arriving, deputies found 30-year-old Nathan Potter and 23-year-old Adam Jensen unresponsive. They were roommates.

The medical examiner has ruled the deaths accidental.

KSN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language, racial slurs or consistent name calling will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus