Seattle: Possible carbon monoxide poisoning

SEATTLE (AP) — The Seattle Fire Department says medics are transporting five people to a hospital for treatment of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

A fire department spokesman said the five were being taken Wednesday evening to Virginia Mason Medical Center’s hyperbaric chamber.

Firefighters have also evacuated a building in north Seattle where the people were overcome.

Those affected reportedly include a Seattle police officer.

KSN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus