Carbon monoxide sickens 5; full recovery expected

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Five members of a Happy Valley family were sent to the hospital after they were exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide because of a problem with a swimming pool heater.

A spokeswoman at Providence Portland Medical Center said Tuesday that all are expected to make a full recovery.

Clackamas Fire District spokesman Brandon Paxton said the patients included three adults and two teenagers.

KSN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language, racial slurs or consistent name calling will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus