[lin_video src=http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/player.js?aspect_ratio=3x2&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&div_id=videoplayer-1375990017&height=400&page_count=5&pf_id=9623&show_title=1&va_id=4211824&width=640&windows=2 service=syndicaster width=640 height=400 div_id=videoplayer-1375990017 type=script]
Today’s recipe comes from the kitchen of Mitzi Beach. You can find her online at MitziBeach.com.
One tilapia filet for each person
Olive oil (about 2 tablespoons)
Seasoning of choice (examples: seasoned salt, fresh or dried dill, oregano, lemon pepper)
Pinch of salt
- Wash and pat dry tilapia filets
- Brush lightly with olive oil
- Sprinkle with seasoning of choice
- Heat olive oil on med / high depending on cook top
- Brown tilapia on each side JUST UNTIL BROWN!
- Squeeze fresh lemon on each filet
- Turn off heat and cover with foil.
- Let sit while finishing salad or setting plates & etc.