Peeping Tom found hiding inside park’s chemical toilet

[lin_video src=×2&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&div_id=videoplayer-1373383870&height=400&page_count=5&pf_id=9623&show_title=1&va_id=4133169&width=640&windows=2 service=syndicaster width=640 height=400 div_id=videoplayer-1373383870 type=script]

TULSA COUNTY, Oklahoma – Tulsa County officials say a 52-year-old man was arrested after a woman and her daughter found him in the septic tank of a park restroom.

The woman and her 7-year-old daughter went to use the women’s restroom at White Water Park near Keystone Dam around 5 p.m. Sunday.

Deputies say Ambra Reynolds saw a man inside the septic tank below the toilet looking up at them.

“It’s not something you expect to see whenever you’re wanting to go to the restroom,” she said. ” … I screamed, grabbed my daughter, trampled my son on the way out scared to death. We ran out.”

Reynolds told deputies the man, Kenneth Webster Enlow, stayed inside the hole around 15 more minutes and did not ask for help until police arrived.

“It’s like he was just sitting down in the water just wading,” Reynolds said of Enlow. “Like waving his hands, kind of just wading in the water.”

Rescue crews were able to help Enlow out of the toilet and clean him off with a fire hose.

Enlow told police that his girlfriend hit him over the head with a tire iron and dumped him in the toilet, according to arrest records.

Enlow was taken to OSU Medical Center and doctors did not observe any injuries consistent with him being struck in the face or head, according to the report.

Deputies say Enlow told them he did not ask the woman for help because he was unconscious.

Enlow was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on peeping Tom charges. In addition, court records show Enlow was previously convicted twice of public intoxication.

Under Oklahoma law, any person “loitering or hiding near a residence, locker room, dressing room or restroom” with “intent to watch a person in a clandestine manner” can be convicted of a peeping Tom misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a $5,000 fine.

Comments are closed.