[lin_video src=http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/player.js?aspect_ratio=3×2&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&div_id=videoplayer-1371679848&height=400&page_count=5&pf_id=9623&show_title=1&va_id=4102879&width=640&windows=2 service=syndicaster width=640 height=400 div_id=videoplayer-1371679848 type=script]
WICHITA, Kansas — The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Department along with the Sedgwick County fire marshal are investigating two fires at Teddy Bare’s Gentlemen’s Club and Grill.
One fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. today and another fire broke out on June 15th. The club is located in the 4800 block of South Clifton.
The fire that broke out today was found in the backroom of the business. It is believed to be intentionally set.
The fire on June 15 caused about $84,000 in damage.
On that day, deputies and the fire marshal discovered the back door had been forced open, and the fire had been started intentionally.