Coleman Middle School evacuated due to smoke

WICHITA, Kansas — Coleman Middle School was evacuated for a short time Tuesday morning after a light fixture began to smoke.

It happened just before 9 a.m.

The Wichita Fire Department responded to the scene and had the situation under control within minutes.

KSN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus