3 escape morning house fire

3 escape morning house fire

[lin_video src=http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/player.js?aspect_ratio=3×2&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&div_id=videoplayer-1367936588&height=400&page_count=5&pf_id=9623&show_title=1&va_id=4047081&width=640&windows=2 service=syndicaster width=640 height=400 div_id=videoplayer-1367936588 type=script]

WICHITA, Kansas – Three people escaped an early morning house fire near downtown Wichita.

The fire happened about 4:15 Tuesday morning in the 400 block of S. Osage.

Investigators say an unattended candle in an upstairs bedroom triggered the fire. A police officer heard the call and got to the scene in time to help the residents get out.

They escaped uninjured.

Damage is estimated at $30,000.

The American Red Cross has been called in to help the family.

KSN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus