[lin_video src=http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/iframe?aspect_ratio=3x2&auto_start=0&pf_id=9623&rel=3&show_title=0&va_id=3951134&volume=8&windows=1 service=syndicaster width=425 height=330 type=iframe]
Today’s recipe comes from Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.
1 quart vanilla Freddy’s Frozen Custard
¼ cup Limoncello or lemonade (for non-alcoholic treat)
½ cup fresh blueberries
2 boxes Girl Scouts Lemonade Cookies
- Combine Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Limoncello in blender and mix until creamy.
- Add blueberries to blender and blend lightly
- Place mixture into freezer until somewhat solid (about two hours)
- Scoop with small ice cream scoop onto one Lemonade cookie, topping with a second cookie and press top cookie down gently.
- Freeze cookies until ready to serve.