Today’s recipe comes from Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.
1 quart vanilla Freddy’s Frozen Custard
¼ cup Limoncello or lemonade (for non-alcoholic treat)
½ cup fresh blueberries
2 boxes Girl Scouts Lemonade Cookies
- Combine Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Limoncello in blender and mix until creamy.
- Add blueberries to blender and blend lightly
- Place mixture into freezer until somewhat solid (about two hours)
- Scoop with small ice cream scoop onto one Lemonade cookie, topping with a second cookie and press top cookie down gently.
- Freeze cookies until ready to serve.