- 1 pound small meatballs
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, diced or cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup celery, diced
- ½ onion diced
- 1 package (8 oz. size) chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 1/4 cup bow tie pasta (or other small pasta)
DIRECTIONS Saute’ carrots, onion and celery. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir well. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Chocolate Lava Cake for Crock-Pot
- 1 package devils food cake mix
- 1 package Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Prepare cake mix into batter using eggs, oil, and water. Pour into crock-pot.
Prepare Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix using milk. Pour this over cake mix in crock-pot. Sprinkle chocolate chips all over the top of the batter.
Cook in crock-pot on high setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until cake is moist but not jiggle, and little volcanoes of spitting chocolate appear on top. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping, or on its own for a really special dessert.
Try Different Flavors of Cake Mixes, Pudding and Chips for many delicious options!!!
More Crock Pot Recipes at NeffFamilyFarm.com